Blogging – I have a number of different blogs for both personal and professional documentation, reflection and sharing.
Twitter – Twitter is my ultimate education connection. Anytime and just in time professional development, resources, reflections and sharing with colleagues from around the world. I maintain a personal twitter account, @jenclevette,
Bookmarks – A public bookmarking site is my easiest way to share what is coming across my desk that I feel others could use. They are tagged according to topic, division and/or subject. At present I use Delicious but I am slowly moving to Diigo.
Facebook – I am the administrator of our school’s Facebook page
Instagram – Since the demise of Posterous, my 365 project has taken a turn for the worse. I toyed with Tumblr but seemed to have settled with Instagram
Pinterest – I am an avid Pinner of recipes, classroom tools and other things that interest me.
Presentations – My presentations are usually blogged or resources hosted in Moodle, however at times I resort to straight up PowerPoint. My presentation are available on Slideshare for download.
Other Places you will find me referenced online:
- You Should Read…Jan 15, 2012
- Embarking on a Technological Journey – Grande Prairie Hearld Tribune (Nov 2011)
- Using Tech Toys in the Classroom – Grande Prairie Hearld Tribune (Feb 2011)
- The Power of Twitter – Campbell’s Corner (Feb 2011)
- Blogging Incorporated into Classroom Work – Grande Prairie Hearld Tribune (2010)
- PLN to the Rescue – Journey’s in 2.0 Teaching (Dec 2010)
- Rethinking School in Alberta – BrendaDee’s Daily Learning in 2011 (June 2010)
- So I started this Google Doc… – Ideas and Thoughts (Feb 2011)
- Free Course Download : 12 Days of Ed Tech (from @jenclevette) – Moodle News (Dec 2010)
- Collapsed Topics: Eliminates the Scroll of Death in Moodle – Moodle News (Oct 2010)
- Project PLN Issue 2 – Best Practices for the Start of School (Oct 2010)